Retrospective is somewhat of a mega journey through a lot of ‘scenes’. Based loosely on my past work, I’ve bought to you and up-to-date epic using the music. Flowing through serene complex movements before throwing itself into something a little more paced and tense. I hope you enjoy the relaxing interludes, retro-synths, and intense atmospheres within this song.
Redheat, June 9th 2003
Now this is the phase [2002-2004] which I’m really enjoying my music. I feel that my music ability is really now beginning to blossom and becoming flexible enough for me to shape my musical environment, allowing me to really express myself the way I want to.
Redheat, September 4th 2005
- Roland XP60 Workstation
- Korg Z1 Synth
- Korg Triton Classic Workstation
- Nord Rack I Synth
- Emu ESI4000 Turbo Sampler
- Mackie 1604 VLZ PRO Mixer
- Emagic AMT8 MIDI Patchbay
- Lexicon MPX 100 Digital Processor
- Korg Karma (only for a short while).
- PC 933Mhz Celeron 1GB
- Terratec EWX 24/96 Soundcard