- Live-stream Log
- QRZ Callbook
- HamQTH Call & Logbook
- HRDLog Logbook
- Activity in the last 24hrs (Reverse Beacon Network)
I am mostly active on digital modes FT4 & 8 on 20/30/40m
Packet Radio Network
Packet Radio NETROM alias: RIJEN & WRMHLE – I operate a wormhole nexus bridging strategic locations from around the world into one easy to access and sensibly managed node. The RF ports are behind a separate linked node and as there are no target users, this node does not operate as as RF gateway.
Services available for any radio amateur license holder:
BBS – Maildrop for users and mail exchange for other internet BBSs.
Chat – Several worldwide group chat services available.
Node – Node Surf and explore the packet network.
See menu above for links to my Packet Radio Pages.
Licensed since 1997. Prior to that, a teenage packeteer on 11m 🙂
QSL via LoTW & eQSL only.
- Icom 756 Pro III running approximately 50 watts during nominal operation. Very rarely exceed 70 watts due to the high probability of RFI.
- Icom 703 – a low power all band all mode transceiver used primarily for the operation of the 20m 14.105LSB Packet Radio AX25 300 baud HF/shortwave emergency data link.
- Yaesu VX-7R – handheld tri-band transceiver now relegated to the role of 432MHz/UHF receiver for the APRS system.
- Bosch KF161 VHF transceiver, APRS receiver for 144MHz/2m.
- G5RV Jr Antenna – Due to space limitations this is a sub-optimal installation, the antenna is raised above ground using two 20m fiberglass fishing poles, with about 1/4 of each end of the wire positioned vertically in order to fit the entire antenna within 9 meters of back yard. This results in an ‘M’ configuration, with the ladder feed line being the centre of the M.
- Diamond X25 co-linear for VHF & UHF multiplex APRS reception for the APRS network.
- Home brew Turnstile 70cm satellite antenna for SDR based Amateur Satellite operation.
- Home brew ADSB 7 element co-linear antenna for aircraft transponder reception into ADSBexchange(.com).