Tilt this image, you’ll see.
Image composed of actual photograph of Jupiter, taken by NASA Juno- the first space probe to orbit until death around the biggest of the gas giant planets in our solar system (Sol).
The Arthur Stone
Location: The Arthur Stone, Gower Peninsula, Wales, United Kingdom.
Family Tradition, Pilgrim.
The Electrical Generation. Times three, generations.
Adapt or die. Three times.
Nasa Juno Gallery Contributions
Gravity Assist Art Assets
- Listen & watch Gravity Assist on NASA’s website here.
To NASA, with love – The Gravity Assist final version (v1.5).
Last year (2016, July) I won a Juno mission coin (the only one in the Netherlands, as far as I know) it shocked my system & inspired me to do something that’s a bit more involved.
– It’s a Sci-Fi hybrid.
– exclusively composed music in 4.7kB of executable data including the synth itself (rendered & mastered for this production).
– entirely produced on mobile devices (proper video editor, effects, JunoCam art… everything).
– JunoCam imagery from Perijove 4 (~12 month concept development time), processed.
– this final version is an entirely different experience, and I am exhausted 😀
Well, I hope you enjoy it is all. Please feel free to share, I’m going to bed.
29th September 2017
I have three new albums coming out on my birthday- 29th September 🙂
They are each different. One crazy, one techie and one absolutely old hat.
- Tubylar Rockets 2
- Red Reflections (prequel)
- Piebotica 2017